Management Level: Staff
Department/ Section: Engineering Department
Work at: Quảng Ngãi (fulltime)
Person to report: Report to Piping & Mechanical Engineering Leader.
Obligation – Rights: Piping & mechanical Engineer shall be responsible for all tasks that assigned by Lead piping & mechanical Engineer, included but not limited to:
- Review/check and prepare piping or mechanical drawings, datasheets & specification. Ensure that designs comply with the relevant Codes, Standards, Regulations and Procedures. Keep up to date with technical developments, National and International standards and legislative requirements related to the discipline scope;
- Preparation of engineering drawings including General Arrangement drawings & detail drawings for tanks, vessels, silos… or isometric drawings, support standard, bill of material;
Preparation of stress calculation for equipment such as tanks, vessel, silos or stress analysis for piping;
- Engineering support for construction in field project;
- Preparation of enquiry document / material requisitions / technical bid evaluation for purchasing;
- Multi-discipline review/coordination/interface. Provide technical assistance to discipline assigned personnel as required;
- Responsible for vendor data or other parties’ documents review;
- Carry out work in accordance with company and project Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Internal Relations: With the relevant departments parts of the project, other discipline, department..
External Relations: Clients, sub-contractors, vendors/ suppliers..
Standards of performance: Complied with the procedure of the company or implemented as per the request of engineering manager, project manager or the client.
- Education level: Bachelor or higher Degree.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant in oil and gas field.
- Having 01 year experiences working in piping or mechanical engineering.
- Having experience in field project is a plus.
- Having experience in piping or mechanical concept development is a plus.
- Familiar with relevant piping or mechanical engineering standards and code such as ASME, ASTM, API, BS, JIS, ISO etc…
- Good English communication skill.
- Full professional skill to use AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, internet…;
- PDMS, PDS, Cesar II or SmartPlant 3D is a plus.
- Inventor, SolidWorks or ANSYS Mechanical is a plus
- Having a good communication skills and interface skills with other engineering disciplines and project management team
- Familiar with project procedures & specification.
- ADM & HR Department – PTSC Quang Ngai
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add: Lot 4H, Ton Duc Thang Street, Le Hong Phong Ward, Quang Ngai City, S.R Vietnam
- Phone: 0255 3827492 line: 124 (Ms. Thảo).
- Nguyễn Thị Phương Thảo (090 1156 338).
- Deadline: 28/02/2019.